Associate Veterinarians (Dallas area) | $20,000 signing & relocation bonus available.
At the Chastain Veterinary Medical Group, we are excited to be able to offer two (2) employment opportunities in North Texas for motivated and caring Associate Veterinarians (DVMs), as part of our North Texas veterinary medical leadership team.
Thanks to our phenomenal location and amazing client base, you will be able to practice the level of medicine you’ve always dreamed of. Both of our locations are AAHA-accredited hospitals and both are also among the very few AAHA Mentorship-accredited practices in the country.
If you’re a TX-licensed veterinarian who is passionate about small animal medicine and you’re looking to join an animal hospital that values your ideas, communicates clear expectations, and provides mentorship, schedule flexibility, great benefits, and top tier pay, then we encourage you to apply today!
Top 10 Reasons Our Veterinarians Love Working Here!
- We can accommodate veterinarians interested in either full-time or part-time work.
- We offer a $15K sign-on bonus, $5K relocation assistance, student debt relief and above-industry-average pay. We also offer a generous CE stipend, with paid time off (separate from vacation), and we cover annual professional dues and license fees.
- We all work together as a team and do not micromanage. We have a number of experienced veterinarians always available to help and support you, and one-on-one mentorship for those who want that too!
- Our door is always open, and we practice honest and transparent communication with each other.
- We celebrate individual and group success and we reward outstanding work in meaningful ways.
- We support healthy living, encourage work / life balance, and give you plenty of paid time off (PTO).
- We offer a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, student debt relief and above-industry-average pay. We also offer a generous CE stipend, with paid time off (separate from vacation), and we cover annual professional dues and license fees.
- We offer generous benefit and wellness packages, and we offer flexible work arrangements.
- Both of our practices are AAHA-accredited and both operate as AAHA-certified mentorship practices.
- We have all the necessary medical equipment to enable you to provide the highest quality general veterinary medical care, including ultrasound, dedicated dentistry suite, CO2 surgical laser and Therapeutic or cold Laser
- We maintain a friendly and collegial work environment that is inviting, unified, and fun.
Bonus: We change with you as your life changes. We offer maternity/paternity/bereavement leave. We understand this part of life and we’re there for you.
Your New Associate Veterinarian Job Duties
In this dynamic Associate Veterinarian position, you will work with a broad range of clients, precious pets, and our hospital management team to diagnose, treat and prevent an array of companion animal diseases and illnesses. Our clients view their pets as family members. The majority of your patients will be dogs and cats. If you would like to strengthen your background in non-traditional pet medicine, we offer hands-on training and mentorship as well as paid CE opportunities to learn to learn more about exotics too!
On any given workday, you may be involved any or all of these kinds of things:
- You will be part of a collaborative team of seven veterinarians
- You will be working independently and/or collaboratively, with a team, to provide best-in-class customer service and superior patient healthcare.
- You’re an advocate for prevention and improvement of the human animal bond and you share relevant research that helps our team constantly provide modern, sound, and evidence-based medical care.
- You offer helpful advice and demonstrate a patient, comforting, and empathetic bedside manner during difficult and emotional appointments.
- You examine pets, perform diagnostics, give pet owners home-care instructions, useful medications, and follow up visitation plans so that every patient we tend to, can have an improvement in their quality of life.
- You administer vaccines and prescribe necessary pharmaceuticals to prevent common zoonotic and animal diseases.
- You perform spays and neuters, remove masses, oversee or perform oral surgeries and dental cleanings, and perform other surgical procedures as needed.
Relevant Skills, Traits, and Certifications
- You are licensed to practice veterinary medicine in the state of Texas, and you’ve earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree (DVM), or equivalent, from an accredited institution.
- You’re a good problem solver, you have a can-do spirit, and you’re a solid communicator.
- You’re committed to providing excellent customer service and quality pet care with a positive attitude.
- You will work either full time of part time.
We look forward to hearing from Associate Veterinarians that have values that align with ours. Apply by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Chastain Veterinary Medical Group | Dallas, TX | McKinney, TX | Equal Employment Opportunity
At Chastain Veterinary Medical Group, our cohesive team provides the finest health care for pets, education for their families, and an encouraging, inclusive work environment for our people. For the last two decades, we’ve focused on hiring diverse talent, building intelligent teams, and fostering a supportive culture where Equal Employment Opportunities thrive, and discrimination and harassment are not tolerated. If you’d like to practice quality veterinary medicine with us, we encourage you to apply now and visit us in person at our Dallas or McKinney practices. For more information about the practice, pets, and passion here at Chastain: http://chastainvets.info/