Dr Emily Cole is a Dallas native & graduate of Bishop Lynch High School. From there, she went on to obtain a Bachelors Degree in Animal Science from Oklahoma State University and then her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree in 2005. She has extensive prior experiences at busy veterinary practices in Richardson, Allen and Dallas.
Dr Cole is a member of the American Veterinary Medical Association and the Collin county Veterinary Medical Association. Her professional interests include dermatology, dentistry and endocrinology. She lives in Allen, Texas with her wonderful husband Bobby and their two dogs Bentley and Murphy and their two cats C.C. and Salem. They are all wonderful rescue pets. In her spare time she enjoys swimming, cooking and watching movies.
Meadow Brook Animal Hospital
1400 S. Custer Rd.
McKinney, Texas 75070
Tel: 972 529-5033
Fax: 972 529-5128
Areas of experience and special interest:
- General medicine and surgery of dogs and cats
- Veterinary Dermatology
- Veterinary Dentistry
- Veterinary Endocrinology
- Geriatric pet medicine & surgery
- Animal health consultancy for families, pet breeders and other pet sellers
- DVM, Oklahoma State University, Center for Veterinary Health Sciences, 2005.
- BS, Animal Science, Oklahoma State University, 2000.
Memberships & Affiliations:
- American Vet Med Assoc.
- Collin County Veterinary Medical Association