We are really all about you and your pet.
Only you know just how much your pet means to you.
Only your pet can give you unconditional love, companionship and security without making judgments or asking for something in return.
Only a truly caring vet can maintain the physical and mental well-being of your very best friend.
At the Chastain Veterinary Medical Group, you will find only truly caring vets.
Yes! We do care and we do understand – more than you might imagine. Most good folks naturally tend to think only of happy, healthy pets. Nobody wants to dwell on the possibility of accident, illness or injury. But these things do happen. We’ve thought about them and we understand. That’s why we have designed our approach to pet health care to help lessen surprises. Here’s how:
The Chastain way to a healthy pet and a happy owner:
- Prevention – Starting with our first free new-pet examination, our primary goal will be to help make you aware of any pet health problem that we observe – especially easily prevented pet health problems.
- Consultation – We will discuss every detail with you so that together we can make decisions that best suit your situation.
- Treatment – We will suggest a possible treatment for every existing health problem that your pet may have. And with your approval, we will deliver that treatment with the finest veterinary care and compassion available.
- Maintenance – Your Chastain team is here to look after your pet’s well-being from birth through life. Our relentless pursuit of knowledge, wisdom and access to the latest in medical technology help us to be there when you and your pet need us the most.
- Location – With two centers – one at Meadow Brook, in McKinney, and another at Preston Road & LBJ, in north Dallas, we really are just around the corner.